Multiple emails being sent to same address

Multiple emails being sent to same address

Post by Dan Dala » Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:09:03

Hello,

We have a situation where multiple copies of the same
email are being sent to an "outside"(company) email
address? We're using Exchange 5.5 and would like to get a
solution to this.

Thanks

Dan

1. Sending Email from Multiple Addresses

Hi there - is there any way a user (Outlook 2k) can send email from more
than one domain (easily!) We have exch 5.5 which accepts incoming mail
easily for two domains. (domain1.com and domain2.com). But when we want to
send mail and can't chose the from address (well we can but the exch server
replaces overwrites anything with the default reply to address for that
user)

TIA

Dave

2. How I can create a pop3 connector in Exchange 2000 server

3. Sending mail from multiple email addresses

4. Relay mail to mailbox, not another domain????

5. View distribution list

6. Reinstalled Exchange, now registry corrupted.

7. How to forward email to outside address while I am out of office

8. multiple email addresses without multiple accounts

9. Multiple emails sent when sending to distribution list.

10. outbount email stay in outbox but I am able to receive email

11. Send an autoreply w/o sending email address