Migration Utilities - PASSWORD PST files

Migration Utilities - PASSWORD PST files

Post by Luidi - NEW » Thu, 15 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I use migrate wizard and I choose to create a pst file. But when I add this
service ( PST ) its necessary to type a password... what password???

Migration Utilities - PASSWORD PST files

You can leave the field blank.

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

Migration Utilities - PASSWORD PST files

Post by Andrew J Buzz » Thu, 15 Jul 1999 04:00:00

No password is "required"... The password option is to give you the option
of protecting the data within the pst file. If you so choose not to use a
password, all the contents of the .pst file will be accessible to anyone
that has permissions to the folder it is stored in......

Buzz

Quote:> Hi,

> I use migrate wizard and I choose to create a pst file. But when I add
this
> service ( PST ) its necessary to type a password... what password???

Migration Utilities - PASSWORD PST files

Post by Chris Schar » Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi,

>I use migrate wizard and I choose to create a pst file. But when I add this
>service ( PST ) its necessary to type a password... what password???

PST=BAD.
Just say no to PSTs.
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp.htm

--