Can't Find "Agent" Tab

Post by Adison Shu » Mon, 05 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Anyone can help me to find the "Agent" tab in Outlook 8.03?

I have checked that, on the Exchange Server side, the Event Service has
already been started, and the client is granted "Owner" permission on the
"EventConfig" folder. On the client side, I have also verified that "Server
Scripting" exists and is checked within the "Addin Manager" of the "General"
tab in Outlook "Options...". The client has also been granted "Owner"
permission on the public folder in interest.

After I have clicked the public folder on the client machine, I found that
the "Properties..." under "File" menu is blanked and cannot be clicked. I
can only select the folder properties through the menu sequence
"File->Folder->Properties". It seems different from what described in the
"Exchange Server Books Online", despite which I still cannot find the
"Agent" tab in the dialog box popup from this "File->Folder->Properties"
selection.

Are there any possible missing steps during installation of Exchange
Server/Outlook 8.03? How can I search for the Scripting Agent in Outlook
8.03?

Thanks and best regards,

Adison Shum

1. Can't Find "Agent" Tab

[...]

2. Denying internet email

3. Please Help""""""""""""""

4. Deleting multiple items causes Outlook2000 to stop responding..

5. "Find Names"' in OWA

6. Disaster Recovery - IMS

7. "email address" tab disapeared :(

8. Notify app for outlook and exchange?

9. "EX"on properties tabs

10. No "E-Mail Addresses" Tab

11. "Exchange Advanced" Tab missing

12. IMS - Connections Tab, "Accept Connections"

13. Missing "Permissions"-tab in the Mailbox Properties