Out of Office problems - Exchange 2000

Post by Bra » Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:37:41

We are experiencing exchange 2000 related problems just after a
migration. After migrating about a 1500 users, some are having Outlook
2000 crash when they select the "Out of office" from the menu. After
testing this out with different computers, and thus new profiles, the
problems follow them where ever they go. So I am assuming that it is
an issue with their mailbox on the exchange store.

Is there any way of fixing this without wiping out their entire
mailbox and recreating it. This could prove costly. I have already 6
users with this problem and maybe more waiting to happen when they
decide to use the out of office wizard for the first time since the
migration.

Can anyone please help here?

Eh?

Cheers,

Brad

Out of Office problems - Exchange 2000

Post by Neil Hobso » Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:43:16

Sounds like it might be worth giving ISINTEG a shot.

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> We are experiencing exchange 2000 related problems just after a
> migration. After migrating about a 1500 users, some are having Outlook
> 2000 crash when they select the "Out of office" from the menu. After
> testing this out with different computers, and thus new profiles, the
> problems follow them where ever they go. So I am assuming that it is
> an issue with their mailbox on the exchange store.

> Is there any way of fixing this without wiping out their entire
> mailbox and recreating it. This could prove costly. I have already 6
> users with this problem and maybe more waiting to happen when they
> decide to use the out of office wizard for the first time since the
> migration.

> Can anyone please help here?

> Eh?

> Cheers,

> Brad

1. Out of the office Exchange 2000 / 5.5 problems

Out of the office doesnt work between exchange 5.5 and exchange 2000, in
the same site.
If i put an out of the office in exchange 2000 client, an exchange 5.5
client doesnt receive the message. If i put in exchange 5.5 it works.

Strange, because theres a note in MS Site (Q317974) that teels to do a
change in x.400 conector, im not using x.400 conectors. just the service
like smtp.

Anyone can help... please

LF

2. Can't delete domain entry from "Internet Message Formats" branch

3. Help - problem with Exchange admin and Office 2000 beta

4. Advice or Comments: Restricting Distribution Lists

5. Problems with OOF (Out Of Office) in Exchange 2000

6. Where is the Workflow Routing Wizard

7. Exchange 2000 SP3 Windows XP/Office XP Connectivity Problem

8. I'm not receiving any email, please help!

9. How to get back to Office 95 from Office 2000

10. Office 2000 AND MAPI problem!!!!

11. Problems with Outlook 2000 Out of Office Wizard

12. Arial font problem in Office 2000

13. office 2000 known problem?