User can not send on behalf of themselves

User can not send on behalf of themselves

Post by Fred Zil » Sat, 24 Mar 2001 06:31:58

I have one user (Outlook 2000) on Exchange 2000 server whose account appears
to be working well except that she can not assign a task as she gets a "you
do not have permission to send on behalf of " error.  Upon investigating, I
discovered that if she creates an email and chooses herself in the from
field, she gets the same error.  I have temporarily masked the problem by
giving her permission to send on behalf of herself.  Any ideas on where to
look for the real problem?

1. Do not have permission to send on behalf of the user

When one particular user tries to send a task request
inside of Outlook, that user receives the following
message, "You do not have the permission to send the
message on behalf of the specified user".  They receive
this message when they try to send a request or recieve
one.  Microsoft says there is a fix for this at "Q320098",
but I tried it twice and has not made a difference, has
anyone else had this problem and been able to correct it?

2. MDBData is filling up my disk.

4. access to attachment

5. do not have permission to send message on behalf of user

6. System Folder, Event Root

7. All users can send messages on behalf of other users

8. URGENT Help Required!

9. Send As - not Send on Behalf

10. Send as -- not send on behalf

11. Send as and not Send on Behalf