Outlook Web Access 5.5 SP4 and others versions is possible

Outlook Web Access 5.5 SP4 and others versions is possible

Post by Good is goo » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 05:30:39

What is Microsoft doing about this?

Outlook Web Access 5.5 SP4 and others versions is possible

Post by William Lefkovics [MVP » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:11:38

You mean leading the competition in corporate web-based email features?

Upgrade to Exchange2000.

Quote:> What is Microsoft doing about this?

1. Exchange 5.5 SP4 Outlook Web Access

I am an Information Assurance Manager for the Army.  We are implementing PKI and
personal Certificates.  I understand that when using Outlook Web Access our
clients will not be able to encrypt or decrypt messages.  Is there anyone that
has experience with this or can direct me to an area of information on this
subject?

Thank you in advance,

Glen Kunter

2. 2 email domain names on same Exchange Server

3. I am trying to setup outlook web access

4. IMS E-Mail Routing Configuration

5. Possible Bug in form registration ( outlook web access )

6. IIS & Exchange Server

7. Exchange 5.5 SP4 web access went crazy after NAV exchange

8. Exchange SMTP

9. Web Access for Exchange 5.5 SP4

10. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

11. web access to others calendar

12. Possible SP4-Exchange 5.5 SP1 Problem - LDAP/SSL + IMAP + POP3 not working

13. SP4 install not registering/not changing version # on OWA 5.5 installation