After migrating from CC Mail to exchange - unread messages are marked read

After migrating from CC Mail to exchange - unread messages are marked read

Post by Ed N » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

After migrating CC Mail into exchange - unread messages do not get
migrated as unread, but read. Is there an option for this some where. We
are using  Exchange 5.5 with SP3. The messages are being imported using
the migration wizard.

1. Outlook98 inbox re-marks read messages as unread from Exchange Server

Hi,

I have a site using Exchange Server, with Outlook98 on the NT client
workstations, linked to exchange-mailboxes for each user (not personal

next auto sync, the same messages appear again briefly and then disappear -
but not before marking all the read messages as un-read, and notifying the
user that they have new mail, even tho' they are the same messages.

I've worked around it by setting up rules that move the incoming emails to
another folder, but I can't find the cause of the problem...

Got any ideas?

Regards,

Philip

2. all exchange users cannot open attachment

3. Messages are being marked as UNREAD even after being Read

4. checking email

5. Outlook read messages marked unread

6. Exchange 5.5 install failed

7. Previously read public folder messages marked unread

8. Enterprise or Standard edition

9. OWA - Mark as read or unread

10. Cannot mark a message read and duplicate mail problem with OL98 and ES5.5

11. Use Mark as Read can Not open envelope icons after read mails