MAPI failure on sending word/excel doc

Post by Martin Ev » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

We use Citrix Metaframe, Exchange Server and Outlook 97 client. When trying
to send a mail from an office application from Word or Excel it fails
stating that "Exchange: The object could not be found" followed by a MAPI
failure error message.

I run ether local application or Citrix session so I tried running office in
a normal windows NT environment by trying to send a mail from Word to
Outlook and it worked. I therefore conclude at this stage that it is an
issue with Citrix.

I have posted this to the Citrix forum online and looked through TechNet but
nothing from either source.

Any ideas anyone?

Martin

1. MAPI failure on sending word/excel docs

We use Citrix Metaframe, Exchange Server and Outlook 97 client. When trying
to send a mail from an office application from Word or Excel it fails
stating that "Exchange: The object could not be found" followed by a MAPI
failure error message.

I run ether local application or Citrix session so I tried running office in
a normal windows NT environment by trying to send a mail from Word to
Outlook and it worked. I therefore conclude at this stage that it is an
issue with Citrix.

I have posted this to the Citrix forum online and looked through TechNet but
nothing from either source.

Any ideas anyone?

Martin

2. No originator listed for "Outbound messages awaiting delivery"

3. MAPI FAILURE ON SENDING WORD/EXCEL DOCS

4. Filtering attachments

5. MAPI failure on sending word/excel docs

6. Outlook local w 5.5 SP1

7. Need to send Word 2000 attachments with Exchange client and .doc extension

8. Exchange 5.5 supports X400 ??

9. MAPI Failure with MS Fax in Word

10. View/Toolbar option disappears when doing file/send in Word/Excel

11. Wrong Outlook e-mail form used doing file/send from Word/Excel

12. Read receipt flag re-set in File/Send from Word/Excel

13. Read receipt request flag not set when doing File/Send from Word/Excel