OWA/Exch 5.5/MS Office Docs in Public Folders

OWA/Exch 5.5/MS Office Docs in Public Folders

Post by Nanfa Adas » Thu, 26 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I have a couple of word documents in my public folders but when you click on
any of them different error messages show up.  For Word the message I get is
"web page authoring feature are not available when word is running inside
another program".  Excel comes up with an illegal operation error but it
opens up the spread sheet with only this line "<script
language="JavaScript">top.location='/exchange/logon.asp'</script>".

Does anyone know what hte problem is.  I am running exchange
5.5/NT4.0/SP3/IIS3

1. OWA/Exch 5.5/MS Office Docs in Public Folders

I have a couple of word documents in my public folders but when you click on
any of them different error messages show up.  For Word the message I get is
"web page authoring feature are not available when word is running inside
another program".  Excel comes up with an illegal operation error but it
opens up the spread sheet with only this line "<script
language="JavaScript">top.location='/exchange/logon.asp'</script>".

Does anyone know what hte problem is.  I am running exchange
5.5/NT4.0/SP3/IIS3

2. MacIntosh PAB files

3. Custom forms over Internet E-mail

4. "we do not accept spam" preventing messages from being sent

5. Solution from Scan Mail is also good for Love

6. programmatically import office docs to public folder?

7. OL97 Slow to open Office 97 docs from Public Folders