Ex event id 1000

Post by ben » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:26:56

Hi ,
  I am running exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT4 sp6. I am getting an errors 5 at a
time .

source: Userenv
Category::none
Event id 1000:
   Your profile was not successfully loaded, but you have been logged on
with the default system profile. Please correct the problem and log off (5)
I have enough mem available for the reg also there are more then 30
System.001 under the profile directory.

1. Event ID: 1000 then Event ID: 9073

I've yet to try the binding order as this article recommends but accourding to it
I will recieve the the error Event ID: 9073

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/7/42.ASP?LN=EN-
US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=1001&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=EXCH2K

Can anyone shed any light on this if they know anything. Thanks

2. MS Exhange and Internet Mail Heiroglyphics

3. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

4. How to config 2 exchange2k Server can share the resource between 2 domains ?

5. Event ID: 1000

6. Email Auditing

7. Event ID: 1202 & 1000

8. newbie question on multiple servers

9. Event id 1000, Windows cannot determine the user or computer name

10. addressing error: event id: 1000

11. Anybody know about Event ID 1000?

12. Event ID 1000 and 2102

13. Numerous Event IDs 1000 and 1202