Event Log: OTS Exchange Agent

Post by Mike Mille » Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:22:15

I just upgraded to SP4 on Exchange 5.5.  I keep getting this message in the
event log

Source: MSExchangeES
Category: General
EventID: 17

The handler "OTS Exchange Agent" could not be created.

I can't find anything on Microsoft.  Any ideas?  Where is a good place to
find solutions to these problems since Deja is gone...

Thanks,
Mike

1. Event ID 9405 Msg logged in event Viewer App Log

Can anyone please help me with this:
I have an Exchange 5.5/Sp5 server running on Windows NT 4/sp5

Recently, the following events have been logged on our Exchange 5.5/Sp5
server's Event Viewer:

Event ID: 9405
Source: MSExchangeMTA
Type: Error
Category: Field Engineering

An unexpected error has occurred which may cause the MTA to terminate.
Error: Double acquire of semaphore 2685
. [BASE XFER-IN 14] (16)

The MTA does not stop and we haven't experienced any other problems with our
email server (As far as I am aware).

I have searched Technet to no avail. Anyone have any ideas what is causing
this message?

Many thanks in advance

Kevin C

2. Mail Queue in Performance Monitor

3. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

4. How to backup only mailnoxs?

5. Event Agent Service / Read event

6. A simple application with Exch+SQLsvr

7. EXCHANGE EVENT LOG & APPLICATION LOG ERROR

8. try rpc binding order

9. EXchange Server Event Log Event ID:1221

10. Event ID 1221 for Exchange in the Event Log

11. Event 401 and 402 in Exchange 2000 Event logs

12. Exchange 4 and Events in Event Log