Creating Mailboxes via Web Page

Post by rob.. » Thu, 22 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to create new mailboxes in Exchange
Server 5.5 via a web page?

Thanks in advance

Robbie Ford

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Creating Mailboxes via Web Page

Post by Rodrigo Morale » Thu, 22 Jul 1999 04:00:00

You can imported of a archive using parameters of admin.exe /i.

Quote:> Hi,

> I am wondering if it is possible to create new mailboxes in Exchange
> Server 5.5 via a web page?

> Thanks in advance

> Robbie Ford

Creating Mailboxes via Web Page

Post by rob.. » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

How does this work? The details of the account are entered through the
web page and then what? Does it work by storing the detail in a text
file, (or some similar method), and then importing that text file into
Exchange? If so how do you invoke Exchange to import it?

Thanks again

Robbie

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> How does this work? The details of the account are entered through the
> web page and then what? Does it work by storing the detail in a text
> file,

Yes.

Quote:> (or some similar method), and then importing that text file into
> Exchange?

Yes.

Quote:> If so how do you invoke Exchange to import it?

Shedule admin /i to run every xx hours.

Quote:

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Bulk Mailbox creation via .asp web page.

   Currently we use the Exchange import function, \exchsrvr\bin\admin /i
createmailboxs.csv, to bulk create/delete mailboxes but this must be
executed on the Exchange server where we wish the mailboxes created.    I
want to create a web front end that would allow people to bulk create
mailboxes from any computer with IE installed.   They would of course
require the appropriate permissions! :-)

   I have been unsuccessful at spawning the Exchange import from an asp
page.

   Is there some library available that I could use with
JScript/VBScript/Perl that would allow me to create/delete/modify Exchange
5.5 objects from an Active Server web page?

   Is there some way to execute the Exchange directory import command from
an Active Server web page?

2. Not able to access OWA other than administrator

3. Creating mailboxes throught web page

4. Auto forward??

5. create a contact via ADO in an ASP page

6. Outlook exiting after accessing Deleted Items Recovery

7. Update/Display AD User Properties via web page

8. Showing the number of unread items beside the public folder name.

9. Display Unread Email via ASP Web Page

10. Can't change password via WEB / page not found

11. Exchange Directory Lookups via Web Page

12. Monitor Exchange Services via Web page

13. Can't change password via WEB / page not found