forwarding only one mailbox in 5.5?

Post by MightyMous » Thu, 03 May 2001 16:28:27

Hi there,

I've got a client that's leaving premises for a holiday and he wants his
mail (Exchange 5.5) to be forwarded to his account in the states. Can anyone
please help me with this.

Thank You so Much...
MightyMouse

forwarding only one mailbox in 5.5?

Post by Lanwenc » Thu, 03 May 2001 21:51:24

Create a custom recipient, internet address, with his other account.
In his mailbox properties, set up alternate delivery to the cutom recipient.
You can have it ONLY deliver to the CR, or deliver to both places.
Then go back to the custom recipient, properties, advanced, and hide from
address book.

Quote:> Hi there,

> I've got a client that's leaving premises for a holiday and he wants his
> mail (Exchange 5.5) to be forwarded to his account in the states. Can
anyone
> please help me with this.

> Thank You so Much...
> MightyMouse

1. How to forward a form from one outlook mailbox to an other

RightFax server automatically routes incoming fax to an outlook mailbox.
Outlook mailbox can open the fax with the correct form.  However, once
the fax (now e-mail) is forwarded to a different mailbox, the now
mailbox can see the fax but only as a tiff attachment.  The form is not
forwarded.  How can I set up exchange/outlook to forward the form from
one mailbox to an other.

2. Error Message Notification

3. forwarding mails to one mailbox

4. NEED HELP ASAP, Exchange 2k

5. forward domain messages to one mailbox

6. uninstall exchange 5.5

7. Automatic Forwarding Mail from one MailBox to Another

8. Can't access exchange when logged in via ras

9. Multiple Domains - How to forward ALL mail to one mailbox

10. how to forward all the mails of one user to other one in Exchange

11. how to forward all the mails of one user to other one in

12. Forwarding my mailbox to another person's mailbox and forwarding my mailbox to another E-mail address from Ex 5.5