i cant clear the outbound queue list in IMS

i cant clear the outbound queue list in IMS

Post by peter seve » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

hi,
I tried a mail list server to send about 1200 mail message ...
Soon i decided to stop delivery...
But i couldnt clear the outbound queue on IMS...
when i restart the IMS all the messages comes back to IMS outbound queue
list..
Whats wrong?

i cant clear the outbound queue list in IMS

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Stop IMC.
Go to \exchsrvr\imcdata\out dir and delete some/all files.
Delete \exchsrvr\imcdata\queue.dat file.
Restart IMC.

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so
(in group).

Kirill

1. clearing outbound queue in Ex 5.5 Sp4

Hi All,

Recently, my Exchange 5.5Sp4 on NT4 SP6a was used as mail
relay.  Since then I've closed the relay. However, there
are still many ( 9,000+ ) mails in outbound queue and
deleting them using the delete button is inefficient and
time consuming.

Does anybody know a better way to clear the queue once and
for all ?

Thanks in advance and my apology if this question has been
asked and answered earlier.

-Gary

2. Custom properties for offline items allowed?

3. how do you manually clear outbound smtp queues?

4. efefd

5. Outbound IMS queue stuck

6. Find users with FWD rules set up

7. phantom outbound emails stuck in IMS queue

8. SP and NAV

9. Outbound SMTP remains in the IMS queue

10. IMS outbound queue full of undeliverable mail

11. IMS Outbound Messages Awaiting Delivery queue

12. IMS Outbound queue problem

13. Items accumulating in IMS Outbound conversion queue