Bulk Creation of Mailboxes

Post by Roneil Icata » Wed, 26 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I need to create hundreds of new mailboxes in Exchange.  I have a text file
of all the users.  Is there someplace where I can find the steps to get
these into Exchange (including specifying the domain account, etc.)

Thanx for any info.

Roneil Icatar
MCSE, Compaq ASE

[Please do not send me unsolicited e-mail.  All messages
should be posted to these newsgroups for the benefit of
the entire community.]

Bulk Creation of Mailboxes

Post by Greg Aske » Wed, 26 Aug 1998 04:00:00

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q155/4/14.asp

--
Greg Askew