Here's a simple one...

Post by Dan damro » Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:24:28

For the life of me I can't figure this out...
Ok, Here's the situation:

Miss President uses Outlook to connect to Exchange
She's got multiple email accounts

etc..
now here's the funky part..

When she receives mail, she wants to be able to respond
to the email with a SELECTED Display name..

etc.

How do I set that up?!?  Tried multiple users /
mailboxes, that didn't work from outlook..
any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time..

Dan

Here's a simple one...

Post by Neil Hobso » Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:08:03

Check out ChooseFrom:

http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.html

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

> For the life of me I can't figure this out...
> Ok, Here's the situation:

> Miss President uses Outlook to connect to Exchange
> She's got multiple email accounts

> etc..
> now here's the funky part..

> When she receives mail, she wants to be able to respond
> to the email with a SELECTED Display name..

> etc.

> How do I set that up?!?  Tried multiple users /
> mailboxes, that didn't work from outlook..
> any ideas?

> Thanks ahead of time..

> Dan

Here's a simple one...

Post by Chas » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 04:26:40

Install OutlookXP, it give the same features as Outlook
Express, with the option of sending from different
accounts.

Really a simpe solution

Here's a simple one...

Post by Dan Damro » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 07:14:02

Ok, that didn't work either..  here's what I did
created a new account using "POP3" to an external
mailserver, and another account to one address of my
exchange server.  Changed the "name" on both accounts to
something else..

When I send mail, I now get the option "Accounts..." and
I can select which account to send the mail through..
Once I receive the email, it STILL says from the original
user.. eg:

what I want it to do is:

any ideas?

1. Here's a simple one for the experts ;-)

Here's a simple one for the experts ;-) We have a email group (sales)
which is accessed by a group of people, what i need to do is set a rule
up to extract certain emails by body content to a public folder i.e.
containing the word porn, sex etc. I can get this to work for personal
folders and the rule works well but i can't get it to work for a group
folders. Running 2000 server and exchange 2000 both latest service packs
and all clients are on outlook 2000. Simple Janet and john type help
would be very helpful.

thanks in advance

Alice

2. Blocking Internet e-mail address

3. 2 Questions one simple one not !

4. IMS No Longer Listed As A Service

5. Norton AntiVirus for Exchange

6. simple one

7. Cannot Create Email?

8. Simple Question for Someone I'm sure :)

9. i think it's simple

10. Simple question - but I'm frustrated!

11. What's the simplest way.