OWA 2003 Icons and Folder Items Are Not Displayed

OWA 2003 Icons and Folder Items Are Not Displayed

Post by Francesco Fuoc » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:42:43

hello

we have installed Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition,
in the first hours owa works fine in the internal network
but not doesn't work anymore it can't display items and
folders i have also checked the anonymous permission and
everything looks good where should the problem be?

best reards
Francesco

OWA 2003 Icons and Folder Items Are Not Displayed

Post by Neil Hobso » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:06:16

It's difficult to say for sure.  First thing, check your permissions against
this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=327843

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
http://www.msexchange.co.uk

Quote:> hello

> we have installed Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition,
> in the first hours owa works fine in the internal network
> but not doesn't work anymore it can't display items and
> folders i have also checked the anonymous permission and
> everything looks good where should the problem be?

> best reards
> Francesco

OWA 2003 Icons and Folder Items Are Not Displayed

Post by Ph0eni » Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:36:32

You need to look into the Event Logs for clues.

Quote:> hello

> we have installed Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition,
> in the first hours owa works fine in the internal network
> but not doesn't work anymore it can't display items and
> folders i have also checked the anonymous permission and
> everything looks good where should the problem be?

> best reards
> Francesco

1. Page can not displayed error message OWA 2003

I am receving Page can not displayed error message for
some mails (All have attachments or forwarded messages
etc.) when try to open them on OWA 2003 (Exchnage 2003 on
Windows 2003 Enterprice with AD Controller).

Does anyone have any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

2. exchange and firewall

3. OWA 2003 does not display correctly in browser?

4. Need Rule.dll

5. New OWA 2000 and OWA 2003 icons

6. Upgrade NT4 o/s to win2k on exchange 5.5 box

7. External mail not coming through?

8. Browser Does Not Display OWA Icons

9. Latest OWA 2000/2003 icons update

10. New OWA 2000 and 2003 icons