Undeliverable

Post by James Karc » Fri, 25 Oct 2002 04:26:45

Can the original message be removed in an Undeliverable
that was not delivered due to the follow reason "The
recipient was unavailable to take delivery of the
message".  Using Exchange 5.5 SP1, Outlook 2002.

Thanks for any help.

1. How to change the Undeliverable Msg on Exhange 5.5

Hi,

I have a question , hop any one give me some hits,
I am using a Exchange 5.5 with SP4 ....
When Anyone send mail to me , and type a wrong e-mail Address ,
he will recive below Undeliverable msg ......

" Your message