Exchange Connectors

Post by Rich Matheis » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>Ok. here's the deal....all mail points to www.xxx.com which is located in New
>York. All users have their pop server at www.xxx.com. Now, all 4 cities
>(Toronto,Los Angeles, etc), are connected via frame relay together. I need to
>install exchange in each city so that the users can log on to exchange
>locally and not through the frame relay network. Therefore exchange servers
>need to talk to New York and have the mail destined to the users in the other
>cities automatically transfered. All mail for every users MUST be

>my exchange server up in New York.

Once you've installed the other Exchange servers and moved contents of
the mailbox to the new server thing should work just fine. You'll need
a connector between the sites and they all must participate in
directory replication.

1. Is there Exchange Connector API for custom Connector building

Hello All,
I have a need to exchange e-mail with MS Exchange without the benefit of
SMTP protocol.  Is there a documented/published/useable API that would allow
me to develop a custom Connector, much as Lotus Notes Connector or Lotus cc:
Mail Connector ?
The web search did not reveal anything of a sort.
Any pointers will be gratefully received.
Please reply by e-mail if possible.

Regards

Michael Czapski

2. setting a view on a public folder

3. SAP Exchange Connector / Bridgehead Exchange Server?

4. Information about control and filtering of mails

5. EXCHANGE CONNECTOR FOR MSMQ on Win2k and Exchange 2000

6. Internet Mail Connector taking all CPU

7. "Find Names" in OWA / Address Books Problem

8. Exchange connector between sites in different organizations

9. SBS 2k - Exchange Connector POP3

10. MSMQ Exchange Connector

11. Creating an exchange connector

12. SMS Mobile Phone Exchange Connector