uk holidays

Post by Joe Dohert » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:56:59

Hi,

Is there any way I can configure exchange 2000 with the UK bank holidays?
Do I download a file / configure myself?
I want these dates to appear on all client machines.

Joe

uk holidays

Post by Arlo Clizer [MVP » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:55:31

Quote:> Is there any way I can configure exchange 2000 with the UK bank holidays?
> Do I download a file / configure myself?
> I want these dates to appear on all client machines.

Repost from Dave Taylor (via groups.google.com)

Search your local drive for an "outlook.txt" file - this contains the
holidays.  You will need to do some tweeking with this as :-

a) Old holidays are not automatically removed.
b) New holidays are not added automatically - you'll have to reload them

see www.slipstick.com for more help

Dave

Regards,

--