Offline Address Book Scheduling doesn't work

Offline Address Book Scheduling doesn't work

Post by Davi » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 23:04:27

I am running MS Exchange Server 5.5, SP 4.  I have setup a
schedule to generate the offline address book daily under
DS Site Configuration / Offline Address Book Schedule, but
it isn't working.  I can manually generate the OAB by
going to the Offline Address Book tab and clicking on
Generate All.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a
fix for this issue?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David Dummermuth

1. Offline address book doesn't contain entire Global Address Book

Underneath the "Configuration" container, is the "DS Site Configuration"
container.
This object has a "OffLine Address book" tab which will allow you to change
the container the Offline Address Book is generated from.  make sure your
Offline Address book is generated from the GAL.

You can also generate the Offline GAL immediately from a button.

David

2. Event Service Diagnostics Logging

3. Offline Address book doesn't update

4. Group Policy - Desktop Settings

5. Address Book doesn't work

6. Good MCSE Study Guide to prepare for MS Exchange Server 5.0 Exam

7. Offline address book download does't work

8. WMI & process start

9. Offline Address Book -- Exchange 5.5 Outlook Offline Address Book -- Any way to get this back

10. Setting Schedule for Agents programmatically doesn't work

11. X.400 connector schedule doesn't work correctly