Custom Forms in OWA w/Exchange 2000

Post by SWalter » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 01:57:22

I feel as if I've exhausted all websites. I developed a custom form for a
public folder containing contact information. Is there ANY way of me
getting this form to come up via OWA?

TIA

-=SW=-
MCP

Custom Forms in OWA w/Exchange 2000

Post by Julie Oh » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:24:13

In everything I have read, Custom Forms are not supported in OWA.

Quote:> I feel as if I've exhausted all websites. I developed a custom form for a
> public folder containing contact information. Is there ANY way of me
> getting this form to come up via OWA?

> TIA

> -=SW=-
> MCP

Custom Forms in OWA w/Exchange 2000

Post by SWalter » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 04:32:08

Quote:> In everything I have read, Custom Forms are not supported in OWA.

That is unreal...I can't beleive Microsoft did not incorporate this on
Exchange 2000...or at least in a newer SP. If they didn't, there has to be
a third party software package or something.

Thx for your help

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:50:51

> I feel as if I've exhausted all websites. I developed a custom form for a
> public folder containing contact information. Is there ANY way of me
> getting this form to come up via OWA?

OWA does not support Outlook forms. You must develop a Web form to register
it for OWA usage. The Exchange 2000 SDK has plenty of sample code and
information. Start here http://msdn.microsoft.com/exchange

--
<Siegfried />

Development Lead,

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server
Co-author of "Professional CDO Programming", Wrox Press 1999

CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application Experts
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice.

1. Custom OWA forms in Exchange 2000

Hi ,
I am new to Exchange server 2000 and Outlook web Access.I have created a custom
form for my public folder.This form is working fine in Outlook.
Now , Using HTML form converter I converted the form to asp.But when I go to
OWA ,login , and go to specified public folder ,I see a different form
similar to COntact.
I came to know that converter is no more applicable and one has to build .asp/html files from scratch.

I made a simple HTML using frontPage2000 using WSS menu, and placed it into a public folder,published it .
This folder is now visible in OWA,but when I click on New or any existing entry it shows error.
Is there is something else I have to do to run my custom forms???
Thanks  n Regards.

Ashish Nagar

2. Database recovery

3. Custom forms and OWA 2000

4. OWA gives error when an exchange server in the site is shutdown

5. OWA Contact form Vs. Outlook custom form

6. Major problems with Exchange - Microsoft assistance is Frustrating

7. Documentation Tool

8. Custom Web Forms in Exchange 2000

9. Using Exchange 2000 Custom Designed Forms

10. Lost custom form after upgrade to exchange 2000