Any Bugs in Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.0

Any Bugs in Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.0

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 28 Jul 1999 04:00:00

What happens if you
a) try the same (with OL2K) from different client machine
b) post to OL newsgroup

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Exchange 2000 / Outlook XP bug?

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a problem with Exchange 2000 and Outlook XP?
Occassionally when sending HTML emails from Outlook XP, you click the send
button, everything seems fine but the email is blank both in the sent items
and for the recipient.

Has anyone else has this?

Thanks

Jamie.

2. Display mail from mailbox on website

3. Y2K Bug in Outlook 2000

4. Client receiving big files hangs!

5. Outlook:2000 Is this a bug??

6. Exchange Admin from Win95

7. Y2K Bug in Outlook 2000

8. Allowing Outlook clients to update their properties

9. Outlook 2000: Is this a BUG???

10. DUN Bug in Outlook 2000 ?

11. DUN Bug in Outlook 2000

12. BUG BUG BUG OnSyncSave OnSyncDelete Event Sink pair

13. admin.exe bug with Alpha Exchange 5.0 Servers