Help!! Outlook 97 & Exchange security problems!

Help!! Outlook 97 & Exchange security problems!

Post by Leslie Rea » Thu, 02 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Help!
I'm trying to enable advanced security for Outlook. But with two people, I
keep getting an error message from the Exchange server. It says: Advanced
security not enabled. Please contact your administrator for another key
number.
Does anyone know what is causing this error and how to fix it??
Leslie Read
Holland Group Int
El Paso, Tx

1. Exchange Server 5 & Outlook 97 SECURITY QUESTION

Exchange Server 5 & Outlook 97 SECURITY QUESTION

1)      Is it possible to use public key / private key with Outlook 97? If yes,
how do I do it?

2)       It seems that Exchange Server 5 & Outlook 97 support two security
features which are only available with-in the Exchange Server 5
organization and only if me and the recipients of my messages use Microsoft
Exchange Server and have set up security on our computers.

Thanks for any help

2. Migratoin Wizard (cc:Mail) Exchange 5.5 RC1 and bad parameters

3. Sharing Global Address List w/non-Exchange clients

4. Outlook 97 V8.03 & Digital Security

5. OWA Login problems

6. Help: Security issue with Outlook 97 + ExS 5.5

7. Duplicate messgaes when IMC under extreme load.

8. Outlook 97 & 98 address import problems

9. Exchange 5.5 / Outlook 97 Problems -- Please help!

10. Outlook 97 && Reading of Confirmation

11. Exchange 5.0, OutLook 97 & Exchange 2003

12. Help: Problems with outlook 97 16 bits for wfw 3.11