Modify Mailbox quota message

Post by Erika Forres » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 00:15:49

Hi,
I've this problem: I want to modify the standard warning message thte
appears when the user exceeded the mailbox size, I find that it is
impossible: is real?
Anyone can help me?
Thanks!

Modify Mailbox quota message

Post by Diego » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 01:02:16

I have the same problem...

Quote:> Hi,
> I've this problem: I want to modify the standard warning message thte
> appears when the user exceeded the mailbox size, I find that it is
> impossible: is real?
> Anyone can help me?
> Thanks!

Modify Mailbox quota message

Post by Neil Hobso » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 01:06:08

Most problems go away if you flog them to death with a bag of money.
Generally I gather this isn't possible, but I also gather MCS may be able to
help (Microsoft Consulting Services)

--
Neil Hobson

Silversands
http://www.silversands.co.uk
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
For Enterprise Systems
For Collaborative Solutions

Quote:> Hi,
> I've this problem: I want to modify the standard warning message thte
> appears when the user exceeded the mailbox size, I find that it is
> impossible: is real?
> Anyone can help me?
> Thanks!

Modify Mailbox quota message

Post by Mr. Markus Hovikosk » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 01:11:47

Me too

--
Regards, Markus
Markus Hovikoski, System Administrator, MCSE

Quote:> Hi,
> I've this problem: I want to modify the standard warning message thte
> appears when the user exceeded the mailbox size, I find that it is
> impossible: is real?
> Anyone can help me?
> Thanks!

Modify Mailbox quota message

Post by Andrew Dadmu » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 01:58:41

The answer is in the FAQ below.  Short answer - $

Regards,
Andrew Dadmun
Senior Network Engineer - e-Builder, Inc. - http://www.e-builder.net/
MS Exchange Server FAQ - http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

Post in a newsgroup, read the response in a newsgroup.
*~*~*    Questions not answered via email    *~*~*

Modify Mailbox quota message

Post by Tony Wood » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 02:13:56

You have to pay MCS to re-write the code on the dll for you... not cheap
[;-(

--
Tony Woods MCSE, CNA
Microserve.ca

Hi,
I've this problem: I want to modify the standard warning message thte
appears when the user exceeded the mailbox size, I find that it is
impossible: is real?
Anyone can help me?
Thanks!

1. Q160926 - Modifying Usage Quotas for All Users

Hi to all,

In this article dont mention how to put quota in the
field "Prohibit Send and Receive" of mailboxs , only
to "Issue Warning" and "Prohibit Sent".

I Need to put automaticaly by spredsheet in "Prohibit Send
and Receive", for all users in my company. Who Knows I can
find information to do this? Or Anybody can help me?

Thanks

2. Creepy Outlook 98 install

3. Customizing the Exchnage Server Information store Mailbox Quota Limit Messages

4. Broadcast e-mail

5. Customization of mailbox quota message???

6. Change in site addressing

7. Admin Notification of mailbox quota messages

8. Outlook Web Access Problem

9. Mailbox Quota Message

10. Modify mailbox limit message

11. Modifying NDR message on a full mailbox?

12. Mailbox over limit message - can it be modified?

13. Mailbox Quota