Outlook Check Names Problem

Post by Greg Fabe » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

We are having a problem with Attendee Availability when setting  up an
appointment.  When adding attendees, it will not check names (cross-hatching
shows up) on some PC's and on some it will check intermittently.  This
problem starting happening after a weekend bounce of the Exchange server.
Any ideas?

Outlook Check Names Problem

Post by D. Sengupt » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

What do you mean by 'bounce'?

--
D. Sengupta, MCP
Sengupta at ncf dot ca