Modifying an attribute for multiple users

Modifying an attribute for multiple users

Post by Aubre » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:46:03

We recently changed our company name. Rather than having to go through each
user/mailbox and manually change the company name, does anyone know of a
Find/Replace type tool that will search AD for any object with the company
attribute set to the old company name and change it to the new one?

Aubrey

1. Allow users to modify thier attributes in Address Book

We are currently using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. In the address book we
have users'  'phone numbers, departments, addresses etc. but it is becoming
a real pain to administer this.

Is it possible to allow recipients to modify certain fields (ie those
mentioned above) within the address book in Outlook?

thanks

Adrian Lodge
IT Services
Eastleigh Borough Council

2. pst hacking

3. Modify users' attribute

4. Marc Weiss - thanks

5. Modify users' attributes

6. Cannot Add users to Personal address Book

7. Modify user attributes

8. Profile Generator for creating mailbox

9. Restricting what Exchange Attributes users can modify

10. Modify users' attribute

11. How to modify multiple users?

12. Modifying Mailbox Attribute usind ADSI LDAP in ASP