Error msg when logging off of OWA

Error msg when logging off of OWA

Post by Paul » Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:16:37



I receive the following error msg when logging off of OWA.

There has been an error removing certificates from this
workstation.  Error:  (0x800a01b6):  Object doesn't
support this property or method.

I would be greatful for any help on this.

 
 
 

Error msg when logging off of OWA

Post by Arlo Clizer [MVP » Fri, 31 Oct 2003 02:07:09




Quote:> I receive the following error msg when logging off of OWA.

> There has been an error removing certificates from this
> workstation.  Error:  (0x800a01b6):  Object doesn't
> support this property or method.

> I would be greatful for any help on this.

More information? Server version, service pack level, any relevant log
entries? Client OS? Client browser? Has anything recently changed? Does
this only occur on one client?

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP
FAQ located at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm
Newsgroup archives at http://groups.google.com

 
 
 

Error msg when logging off of OWA

Post by Paul » Fri, 31 Oct 2003 05:25:20


It only happens on one XP pro client.  running ie
v6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633.  The server is running
exchange 2003, on windows 2003 enterprise.  The only
thing that has changed recently is the nic card being
replaced from a 100mbs card to a 1000mbs card.  No log
files that i know of.

Thanks,

Paul

>-----Original Message-----



>> I receive the following error msg when logging off of
OWA.

>> There has been an error removing certificates from
this
>> workstation.  Error:  (0x800a01b6):  Object doesn't
>> support this property or method.

>> I would be greatful for any help on this.

>More information? Server version, service pack level,
any relevant log
>entries? Client OS? Client browser? Has anything

recently changed? Does

- Show quoted text -

Quote:>this only occur on one client?

>Regards,

>--
>Arlo Clizer
>Exchange MVP
>FAQ located at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm
>Newsgroup archives at http://groups.google.com
>.

 
 
 

Error msg when logging off of OWA

Post by Arlo Clizer [MVP » Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:58:31




Quote:> It only happens on one XP pro client.  running ie
> v6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633.  The server is running
> exchange 2003, on windows 2003 enterprise.  The only
> thing that has changed recently is the nic card being
> replaced from a 100mbs card to a 1000mbs card.  No log
> files that i know of.

Are you using SSL for this connection? It sounds like something in the
certificate store is hosed. "Error removing certificate" brings up lots of
hits on support.microsoft.com

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP
FAQ located at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm
Newsgroup archives at http://groups.google.com

 
 
 

1. Exch 2K and MSG 4.7 Log off Problem

When I log off/turn off my machine, MSN Messenger v4.7.0106
does not log itself off my Exchange 2000 box (SP3)for up
to 30 minutes. Although with v2.2, which came with Exchange
2000, it logs off immediately. Any suggestions please?

I am running OS's from 9x to XP and its the same
regardless. :(
.

2. Exchange 5.5 SP1 - July 24 Release Date Is Now TOAST!!

3. OWA LOG OFF Error and Password change

4. Newsfeed Problems

5. OWA log off error page

6. 438 Object doesn't support this property or method

7. Error http 500 logging off from OWA Exchange 2000

8. CDO issue with ZooWeb example

9. OWA log off page error

10. OWA Log Off error

11. Error Msg: You do not have permission to log on

12. Event Log error msg

13. Exchange log on error msg...