5.7.1 Errors Messages

Post by Sergio Morei » Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:28:17

Hi,

I have a big struture, for times some users cannot send email for
internet, the users received this message:

contact your system administrator.
<grptagex01.corppt.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for

Its very,very strange because if try again he can send the message,
four times only the 10x can do send.

Do you know I?

The information about this system: w2000/SP2 and exch2000/SP2

All the documents that read in Microsoft does not resolve may problem.
Q283287
Q262354
Q256321
Q289553
Q323669
Q327759
Q275575
Q274638
Q289553

If i install the last SP this correct may problem? I dont think so

The problem can be the relay does not have "power" for distribution
lots of messages?
If this problem wappens the message is equal that?

If any have ideas for resolve this problem,thanks a lot

1. Unable to update free/busy schedule Error (outlook 2000 error message)

i had my server crash over the weekend.  the database was inconsistent for
the
priv and pub .edb files.  i fixed this with minor problems, but now,
serveral not
all users get this Error: Unable to update free/busy schedule.  I have this
solution from
microsoft.  I did this, and still have the same problem.  anyone else see
this before?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q247/9/27.ASP?LN=EN-...
n&FR=0&qry=unable%20to%20update%20free/busy%20schedule&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_
gn_SRCH&SPR=ECH

RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem:
At the Exchange Server computer, start the Exchange Server Administrator
program.
Click to expand Folders

  1.. Click to expand System Folders.
  2.. Click to expand Schedule+ Free/Busy.
  3.. Click the folder for the server or site that is in question, and on
the File menu, click Properties.
  4.. Click the General tab, and then click Client Permissions.
  5.. Under Default, click Role of Editor, and then click OK.
  6.. Click OK.
BUT, my users are still getting this error.  any help and i would be great
full.

2. unattended installation

3. Error 1016 Success Audit Error message

4. Unterschiede bei Mailkonfiguration

5. error 550 (outgoing): no multi-recipient error messages - access denied

6. Outlook Wireless Access (Free)

7. I keep getting this error message when I exit Windows Messaging (new version of exchange)

8. Moving mailboxes between containers

9. Sending an attachment with Message brings error message

10. Instant Messaging on Ex 2000 error message

11. ASP Sample doesn't work: WHat does the error message mean

12. Public folder reply rules error message

13. isscan JET error message