Thanks guys, I'm running again.
All my troubles started with a full NT-server disk.
I manually moved my Exchsrvr directory and then it all went wrong.
After restarting the server and finding that the Exchange-services didn't
I also found that my backup was taken online and therefore didn't backup my
dir.edb, priv.edb and pub.edb.
Here are a short summary of my errors:
- Exchanges: Error -550 when starting services
- When starting Exchange Admin: DS_E_COMMUNICATIONS_PROBLEM
- Internal NT error 2140 when starting Directory service
- Exchange error -528 when starting Information Store service
- Specific error 4294966768 when starting Information Store service
- Specific error 4294966095 when starting Information Store service
- Information Store fails to start with -1011 error
All the error appeared in a different order until all my directly recieved
and the answers in this group helped me solving the problems.
The solution was moving/deleting some log-files, running edbutil and
isinteg with different
parameters and then it all started.
Then next step is checking the installation with the optimisation program.
And of course changing my bachup-procedures.