Bit for bit Backup question

Post by Jon Smit » Tue, 22 May 2001 23:50:05

I wan't to do a bit for bit image backup on my server so I can cut it to
Tape and take off site, does anyone know of some programs that do this? It
dosn't seam like that internal backup supports this. Thanks!

1. How to change from 128 bit to 40 bit

    I used Certificate Server to install a new certificate on our OWA
server.  It is an older machine and 128 bit is killing it.  Does anyone know
how to change it to have everyone use 40 bit?  I do not have the box checked
for require 128 bit encryption.  Any help will be appreciated.

Dwayne Fry

2. Some of users cannot send Read-Receipts, event sender has already requested it.

3. NT 40 Bit VS 128 Bit and Exchange 5.5

4. SMTP Dial up Connection

5. 8 bit conversion to 7 bit MIME ??????

6. Issue with Exchange sp4 and NAV for MSE

7. error: 8-bit data to 7-bit destination

8. Dialing an ISP

9. OWA - 40 bit vs 128 bit client

10. Web Client 40 bit encryption vs 128 bit - Internet Explorer

11. 32 bit Outlook with 16 bit Office?

12. 16 bit client upgrade question