Sharing contact list throw Public Folder

Sharing contact list throw Public Folder

Post by Eita » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:59:52

Can I share my contact list by using Public Folder or
conecting it to Global Address list ?

I have serveral contact folders .
I don't want to use outlook address book .

   Eitan

Sharing contact list throw Public Folder

Post by Allan L » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:20:14

Yes, you can, create a contact folder in your public folder heirarchy and
copy all contacts from your address book to this folder.

Cheers
Allan L.

Quote:> Can I share my contact list by using Public Folder or
> conecting it to Global Address list ?

> I have serveral contact folders .
> I don't want to use outlook address book .

>    Eitan

Sharing contact list throw Public Folder

Post by Eita » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:33:21

Does any one that is using this server will see the
contact list in the "TO" during new mail ??

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Yes, you can, create a contact folder in your public

folder heirarchy and
>copy all contacts from your address book to this folder.

>Cheers
>Allan L.

>> Can I share my contact list by using Public Folder or
>> conecting it to Global Address list ?

>> I have serveral contact folders .
>> I don't want to use outlook address book .

>>    Eitan

>.

Sharing contact list throw Public Folder

Post by Allan L » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:51:35

Yes. Right clikc on the folder go to outlook address book and select the
show this folder as an email address book.

Cheers
Allan L.

> Does any one that is using this server will see the
> contact list in the "TO" during new mail ??

Post by Eita » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:17:01

First of ,all thank you again .
The problem is , that I have 30 contact folders .
I am looking for away to short the process time if I need
to had this or to had more in the future.

Post by Allan L » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:37:25

Sorry, there is no shortcut method to do this.

Cheers
Allan L.