Help me ...(Exchange server)

Post by David Charett » Sat, 20 May 2000 04:00:00

I have a problem whit import file,im not capable to extract onu persone
to a distribution liste.

i dont know the header to pick and the parameter..

i whant to take une poeple to a DL and put to an other or simply delete.

please help me ..

ps.sorry for my english...im french ..;-)

Help me ...(Exchange server)

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 20 May 2000 04:00:00

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q155/4/14.asp
For headers you can use HEADER.EXE from BORK or use admin /r to get them.

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so
(in group).

Kirill

1. need help with Exchange Server 5.5 please!!!

I am running MS Exchange Server 5.5, SP 2 on a Win NT server 4.0, SP 6a.
On my Intranet I don't have any problem, I don't have problems either when I
send external e-mails, its only when a client sends e-mails to us.
I would say on half of the time the external e-mails arrive prompt to the
Exchange server and are distributed to my recipients but on the other half
the Exchange server receives the external e-mails with a delay from couple
of minutes to over 10 hours.
I tried running Exchange optimization but didn't help out.

Any advice is appreciated.
Roberto

2. Is it true that ASP is better for ExOLEDB than ASP.NET?

3. help for exchange server programs

4. help Me about exchange 2000

5. Need help with Exchange server script

6. Global Address Book

7. plz help accessing Exchange server via dll!!!

8. Exchange Public Folder as Address Book?

9. Help on Exchange Server Event Script ?

10. Need anti-spam help on Exchange Server 5.5

11. Need help on Exchange server 5.5

12. help understand exchange server x date/time

13. need help with Exchange Server 5.5 !!!