How do i remove a One Off Address Template from the addressing container??

How do i remove a One Off Address Template from the addressing container??

Post by Imag » Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I added the MHS template and now wish to remove it but have no instructions
on how to do it.

Any ideas?

Cheers
James

1. Removing One-off Address templates

Hello

Is it possible to remove the one-off address templates on the exchange
server.  I want to do this because we have a list off different types of
addresses that appear when users create a new personal address (X400,
cc:Mail) - it confuses some of them.  Can it be limited to only Internet
address.

Thanks for any help

Graham
Assistant IT Manager
Tenza Ltd

2. MS Backup and Seagate Backup Exec both die on exchange...

3. Removing one-off address templates

4. 5.5 Admin from NTWS

5. How to remove One-Off Address Templates

6. Directly edit/export TurfTable?

7. Configuring Addressing/One-Off Address Templates

8. MSMAIL DirSync Problems

9. How do i remove a One Off Address Template from the addressing container??

10. One-Off Address Templates

11. One off address templates

12. "one-off address templates"