Directory Service mysteries? Missing permissions tab/page.

Directory Service mysteries? Missing permissions tab/page.

Post by Identity Withhel » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Tools:Options:Permissions. Check the top two boxes.
--
Identity withheld to protect my employer
Many people think they are thinking when they are

Quote:> Hi,

> I've installed Exchange Server (+SP2) on
> NT Server 4 (+SP1) on two servers.
> On one server there is an additional
> Permission tab/page to configure the
> Directory Service.
> Anyone knows why the Permission page
> is missing? Installations are identical,
> only hardware differs (i486 and iPentium).

> Regards,

> Dinesh
> (you can e-mail me personally)

1. Permissions tab missing from mailbox properties tab

Ever since I installed SP 3 onto Exchange 5.5 I cannot find the
permissions tab when I view the mailbox properties. Has this been hidden
anywhere in the admin frontend?? KB has nothing on the subject. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks,

Leigh

2. smtp mail server

3. missing tabs in Active Directory User and Computers

4. delegates

5. General tab missing on active directory

6. How to auto forwarding email

7. Exchange Tasks and Tabs Missing from Active Directory

8. Exchange 2000 question

9. missing tabs on Active Directory User and Computers

10. Missing Tabs in Exchange Enterprise Server 2000 (active directory)

11. missing permissions tab

12. Permissions tab missing

13. Permission tab missing