User out of office

Post by Ian » Fri, 16 May 2003 18:14:05

How do I set an "out of office" message for a user via an
exchange 2000 server, rather than through outlook.

Its a mobile user and it is easyer for me to administer
here?

Cheers

User out of office

Post by Robert Cray » Fri, 16 May 2003 18:29:56

Not sure that you can, what about doing it via Outlook Web Access

Quote:> How do I set an "out of office" message for a user via an
> exchange 2000 server, rather than through outlook.

> Its a mobile user and it is easyer for me to administer
> here?

> Cheers

User out of office

Post by cath » Sat, 17 May 2003 00:08:07

I have always logged onto an OWA session with their
username and then authenticate with your exchange service
account.
GO under options and set the out of office message.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>How do I set an "out of office" message for a user via
an
>exchange 2000 server, rather than through outlook.

>Its a mobile user and it is easyer for me to administer
>here?

>Cheers
>.

1. User out of the office how do I set up the office Assistant on the server

I have a user that is on leave from the office. I need her mail to forward a
message to anyone sending mail to her. This must be setup on the server. If
I use the Out of Office Assistant she must have her mail open for it to
forward the email. Is there someway that I can set up her mailbox to forward
a message without the PC being logged in.

Thanks
AJ

2. User account creation

3. How do u create a mailbox in realtime from ASP

4. How can I stop users sending email out of the office but send local in office

5. Changing the IP address

6. Laptop Users, In office and out of office

7. Importing/Exporting GPOs?

8. User out of the office how do I set up the office Assistant on the server

9. Outlook time-outs to old server after importing with ExMerge

10. E2K SMTP Time outs like Exchange 5.5?

11. OWA and time outs