Event ID: 1147 anyone have any ideas

Post by Jake Alwa » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I keep getting several errors in my event application log every night
with the following information shown below. Anyone have any ideas cannot
find any info in Technet.

Thanks in advance
Jake

Event ID: 1147
Source:    MsExchangeISPrivate

Error --- While disabling rule on public folder with ID 0. The folder ID
of the public folder is in the data section of this event.

1. Event ID: 1147 Need help in finding a Q Article that explains this error message

The error is the following:
Source: MsExchangeIS Mailbox
Category: Rules
Event ID: 1147
Error 1245 while disabling rule on public folder with rule ID 1-11CE4D. The
folder ID of the public folder is in the data section of this event.

I have seen a couple of articles but none apply.

Thanks!
--
Eric Sabo
NT Administrator

2. X.400 connector

3. event id 1147

4. How to set auto reply email in Exchange server 5.5

5. Event ID: 1147 - what is this?

6. Tracking item deletion

7. Event ID 1147 - what does it mean?

8. Outlook 97 Meeting Requests