missing tabs on Active Directory User and Computers

missing tabs on Active Directory User and Computers

Post by Harr » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:45:04

On our Exchange 2000 server, when I run Active Directory
User and Computers, I am missing several tabs which I see
when I run it from our domain controller.  The missing
tabs are:
  - Published Certificates
  - Object
  - Security
  - Environment

How do I see those tabs from our Exchange 2000 server?
Thanks,
Harry

missing tabs on Active Directory User and Computers

Post by G?ran Husma » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:40:22

You must activate the "Advanced Features" under the "View"
menu in AD Users and Computers to see these tabs.

Another common question regarding missing tabs is that you
can't see Exchange related tabs, and you can't perform
Exchange Tasks - this is due to the fact that you must
install both ADUC and the Exchange System Management tool
in order to see all tabs.

/G?ran

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>On our Exchange 2000 server, when I run Active Directory
>User and Computers, I am missing several tabs which I see
>when I run it from our domain controller.  The missing
>tabs are:
>  - Published Certificates
>  - Object
>  - Security
>  - Environment

>How do I see those tabs from our Exchange 2000 server?
>Thanks,
>Harry

>.

missing tabs on Active Directory User and Computers

Post by Harr » Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:35:24

Thanks Goran!  That was it!  Do you know how I get
the "Advanced Features" check mark to be activated by
default?

Quote:>-----Original Message-----