Folder Assistant Problem

Post by cdguy200 » Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I have a rule set up on a public folder using the folder assistant that
forwards emails sent to that folder to a couple different email addresses.
One internal address and one internet address.  The problem is that the
internet address never gets its forwarded copy?  The internal address
receives its copy fine.  Is there a problem trying to automatically send to
an internet address using the folder assistant?  If so, how else could I
accomplish this?

Thanks,
Jeff

Folder Assistant Problem

Post by Ed Crowle » Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:00:00

In IMS Properties, uncheck "Disable automatic replies to the Internet".
Then be on eternal vigilance for mail loops bringing your server performance
to new lows.
--
Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP-Exchange
Senior Consultant

Quote:> I have a rule set up on a public folder using the folder assistant that
> forwards emails sent to that folder to a couple different email addresses.
> One internal address and one internet address.  The problem is that the
> internet address never gets its forwarded copy?  The internal address
> receives its copy fine.  Is there a problem trying to automatically send
> an internet address using the folder assistant?  If so, how else could I
> accomplish this?

> Thanks,
> Jeff

1. Problem with folder assistant on public folders

I have this little problem.
I would like to have an automatic reply when there comes a new mail to my

been to Folder assistant for that folder and made a reply template that
would be sent to all new mails. I have also been configuring Internet
massage format so it will Allow automatic replies.
When there comes a new mail to my Info folder I get this Application Event
Log.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store
Event Category: Send As
Event ID: 1032
Date:  2002-10-09
Time:  14:28:00
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER3
/O=Company
Inc/OU=Company/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=SERVER3/cn=Microsoft Public
MDB sent a message as /o=Company
Inc/ou=Company/cn=Recipients/cn=INFOB985A9DCB985A9DCB985A9DC97C2AEBA13DB02.

So far looking good.

The problem is that the reply never exists.

Anyone have any suggetions about this little problem?

There are no problem to get the new mails to this  Info folder.

Best regards

Nicklas Alstr?mer
Exchange Administrator

2. Exchange behind MS Proxy Server

3. Folder Assistant Rule To: Address problem

4. Moving OWA from Default Site

5. "folder assistant" rules replication problem

6. Hard disk space problem

7. Public Folders and Folder Assistant

8. 2000 Enterprise not seeing Exchange 5.5

9. public folders-folder assistant-

10. Folder assistant rule on public folder gets disabled

11. Creating Rules with Folder Assistant in Public Folders

12. Folder Assistant Rule on Public Folder Gets Disabled

13. Public Folder -- Folder Assistant