Mailbox

Post by Brad » Tue, 25 Jun 2002 01:10:17

Hi,

I have windows 2000 sbs. I deleted a user and the mailbox
is still available. I need to get all the emails from it.

Thanks

Mailbox

Post by Neil Hobso » Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:24:17

In Exchange System Manager, find the mailbox in question in the Mailboxes
object (under your Mailbox Store).  Right-click the mailbox, and choose
Reconnect.  You can then choose which account to reconnect this deleted
mailbox to.

--
Neil Hobson

Silversands