Internet Mail Service Config.

Post by Chad L Ewin » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:44:02

Hi All,

I have a feeling that our internet mail service is not
properly configured.  Anyone running ES 5.0 can send me a
few screen shots or some advice on how to properly set it
up?   Thanks.

Internet Mail Service Config.

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:45:51

I don't have access to 5.0 at all, but what makes you think it isn't
configured properly?

> Hi All,

> I have a feeling that our internet mail service is not
> properly configured.  Anyone running ES 5.0 can send me a
> few screen shots or some advice on how to properly set it
> up?   Thanks.

1. Sending Mail on Exchange Service and Internet Mail Service

I currently have two services on my profile, Exchange Server, Internet
Mail. My problem is that can't send internet mail from both Exchange Server
and Internet Mail. I would like to send internet mail when I'm connected to
my corporate WAN via PPP using the Exchange Server that I'm connected to at
that time and also send internet mail when I'm connected to my ISP. Right
now I have to move the services around in the Properties/Delivery Tab (i.e
Internet Mail before Exchange Transport and vice versa) to get it to work
right. Do I need to make another profile and use the proper one depending
on my situation or is there a better way?

Don Elliott

2. Windows Messenger and exchange

3. Can't send internet mail through Internet Mail Service

4. Look for new messages intervall

5. HELP: How can I config Internet Mail Server

6. Changing the From and To Fields of a Received Message

7. How do I config Exchange to give PC user internet e-mail

8. Unhiding Exchange 5.5 distribution Group

9. Outlook 98: Internet mail config shows nothing???

10. Internet Mail Config

11. HELP: How can I config Internet Mail Server

12. Internet Mail Config

13. CONFIG INTERNET MAIL CONNECTOR