1. Exchange security problem
Our organisation has two exchange sites, one located in
France and the other located in London. In our France
office, we HAD two exchange servers, lets call them ML01
and ML02. ML01 was installed as the first exchange server
in the organisation and ML02 followed. In London, we have
ML03 as the 3rd server.
A few months ago, ML01 started doing something that
appeared to be a hardware fault. The admin located in
France moved all the mailboxes from ML01 to ML02 and
unmounted the stores on ML01.
All the services, incomming mail etc. was manually change
to ML02 and the entire mail system runs fine.
While I was away, the admin in FR decieded to "uninstall"
the ML01 server without due care and this can caused a
number of problems that I cannot find any resolution to.
Although the initial apperance is that the mail system is
still functioning 100%, there is a problem that concerns
I receive the following event messages, on ML02, with
Diagnostic logging is set to MAX on "Resources" under
1.) Only logged due to diag logging.
Event ID: 9267
(BASE IL INCOMMING RPC(26) Proc 505) LTAB allocated at
2.) This is the message received every 10 minutes exactly
Event ID: 9297
The user /o=First Organistation/ou=First Administrative
Group/cn=Configuration/cn=servers/cn=ML03 has caused a
security violation. Locality table (LTAB) index: 205.
Windows 2000 error code:0x80070005. [BASE IL MAIN BASE 1
3.)Only logged due to diag logging.
Event ID: 9265
(BASE IL MAIN BASE(1) Proc 514) LTAB index 111 released(4)
All the systems are running Exchange 2000 STD with SP 3.
Besides killing a French man, what can I do to resolve
this problem? I have looked everywhere and the only
reference I can find to this is relating to EX5.5 and does
not help very much.
Dean (remove the "AT" to send me an e-mail)
2. Store.exe possible memory leak?
3. Outlook and Exchange security problem
4. Help - Uregent - Can not send message out
5. Exchange security problem
6. Resource booking and moderation
7. Exchange security problem ?
8. Can Exchange be setup as an e-mail server for others on a LAN?
9. exchange security problems
10. Exchange security problems
11. Help!! Outlook and Exchange security problems!
12. Help!! Outlook 97 & Exchange security problems!
13. Help!! Outlook and Exchange security problems!