How To Filter

Post by Anderson Ferreir » Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:53:26

How to filter for e-mail yahoogroups???

thanks

Anderson Ferreira

How To Filter

Post by Wizar » Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:48:13

If you want to filter spesific e-mail addresses, you can take a look here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q276321

This is for Exchange 2000, by the way...

Wizard

Quote:> How to filter for e-mail yahoogroups???

> thanks

> Anderson Ferreira

1. Spam filter (Norton a/v filtering)

Recently our company purchase Symantec AVF for exchange to
filter spam by subject and contents. ( dont know why
symantec but anyways)
So the install goes fine however when I try to access the
console for AVF, I get an error: 500 Internal server error.

This program uses web base control which use port 8081.
If you have any experience with Symantec avf, Can you help
me out here.

Is there any steps that I am missing?
Is this even a good filter compare to the other ones thats
been talked about?

Thank you
Jesse

2. Public Folder Permissions

3. SPAM filtering via message filters: mass import?

4. Time in Outlook

5. Exch 2003 Issue: Sender Filter Archiving with Connection Filter Enabled

6. ADUC creates the user, but Exchange doesn't create the mailbox.

7. Filters filter which line?

8. Error Message

9. Exchange 2000 mail filter - \exchsrvr\mailroot\ vsi# \filter folder missing

10. Mail filtering filters auto notification emails?

11. What does filtering use to filter e-mail addresses?

12. Will "Filter blank sender" filter delivery receipt as well ?

13. from: <> NULL filling Ques, filter or not to filter