time stamping incomming email off.

Post by Bill Bree » Sat, 28 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I know I saw something about this earlier on, but now I can not seam to
find the fix.  My machine (NTWS 4.0), myserver(exchange 4.0, NT3.51 sp4),
and another users pc(W95) have the time sync'd.  The problem is if I send a
message to the users, it gets time stamped as tommorow.  (about 12 to 16
hours off the real time).  Does anyone know the fix for this.  I am NOT
running any Exchange Service Packs at this time (just because so far
everything has worked great)

--
Bill Breen
Level One Communications

Post by Syed Alizaid » Tue, 31 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> I know I saw something about this earlier on, but now I can not seam to
> find the fix.  My machine (NTWS 4.0), myserver(exchange 4.0, NT3.51 sp4),
> and another users pc(W95) have the time sync'd.  The problem is if I send a
> message to the users, it gets time stamped as tommorow.  (about 12 to 16
> hours off the real time).  Does anyone know the fix for this.  I am NOT
> running any Exchange Service Packs at this time (just because so far
> everything has worked great)

> --
> Bill Breen
> Level One Communications

In addition to looking time sync, also take a look on time zones,may be
your machine or the server is setup for wrong timezone.
Syed Alizaidy

time stamping incomming email off.

Post by Reedsburg BB » Tue, 07 Jan 1997 04:00:00

have you checked the time zones for all.  I had this same problem and just
had a couple with their time zones off in their exchange client setup.