empty containers in ABV

Post by Eric » Fri, 24 May 2002 23:11:48

I get the following error message when I try to remove empty containers from
address book views in Exchange 5.5 SP4:

You do not have the permissions required to complete the operation.
Microsoft Exchange Directory
ID no: DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS

I do have Service Account Admin rights. Please help

Eric Christiansen

empty containers in ABV

Post by TCC » Fri, 24 May 2002 23:59:50

any assistance here:
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/en/55/help/documents/server/xog0200...

--
TCC
MCSE

*Obligatory Disclaimer*
The information provided above is provided AS IS the author makes no
warranty, expressed or implied, for the accuracy of this information. This
information is based on personal testing and experience and may not apply to
your specific issue or problem. Please conduct your own thorough testing of
any proposed solutions to ensure compatibly and proper resolution of your
issue. All quoted or referenced information belonging to other third parties
is also provided AS IS and remains wholly owned by it's authors and owners.

Quote:> I get the following error message when I try to remove empty containers
from
> address book views in Exchange 5.5 SP4:

> You do not have the permissions required to complete the operation.
> Microsoft Exchange Directory
> ID no: DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS

> I do have Service Account Admin rights. Please help

> Eric Christiansen

empty containers in ABV

Post by Eric » Sat, 25 May 2002 00:32:31

I think it may have something to do with this:

     XADM: Heuristic Changes for Address Book Views in Exchange Server 5.5
Service Pack 4 (Q282184)

  Q248398 XADM: Restricting Permission to Address Book Views

but I cannot change any properties or permissions on the Address Book Views.
I get the same error message.

EPC