Active/Passive clustering

Post by Joe Exchang » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 02:14:33

Question...

Is it normal for the inactive node to have an instance of the Information
Store and Routing Engine running, even when it is not the active node, and
no other Exchange services besides Exchange Management are running?  It is
taking up minimal memory, but it is still running...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Active/Passive clustering

Post by Ed Woodric » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:39:10

I don't believe so. The services should stop as the cluster fails over.

Quote:> Question...