Help: Creating Recipients/Documents in Exchange using C/C++ program

Help: Creating Recipients/Documents in Exchange using C/C++ program

Post by Jeff Burri » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
  I need to write a C or C++ program that will create mailboxes
(recipients?) and/or put external files into mailboxes in MS exchange.
If anyone could point me to some examples or help files, I would greatly
appreciate it.  I have MSDN subscription.  I don't want to use any
import wizard (I am writing my own).  I need the flexibility of a
customized program.  I need to know how to hook into MAPI (I think).

  I have tried to install the Online Documentation for MAPI from
Microsoft at http://www.microsoft.com/win32dev/mapi/newdocs.htm but have
had no luck.  I always get the error message "The initialization values
for MAPI SDK Docs Online are not correct in your INFOVIEW.INI fie.
Please run Setup, or read the manual setup instructions."  Has anyone
else had this problem?  The .ini file is set just like they say to,
except I installed everything on my D:\ drive instead of C:\ like they
did.

emailed responses would be appriceated.
Thanks,
Jeff
--

Senior Software Engineer                http://www.eaglesoft.com/
EAGLE Software, Inc.

1. Help: Creating Recipients/Documents in Exchange using C/C++ program

[...]

2. who can we take a different user account between lan and wan user in exchange 5.5

3. Administer 2 mailbox

4. Creating NT a/cs from Exchange

5. Routing mail from users.....

6. Ex2K suddenly cannot send to AOL.com or CS.COM

7. Exchange 2000: delivering SMTP messages to public folder

8. Key Management Server (KMS)/Certifcate Server (CS)

9. Not able to send to AOL or CS

10. cs

11. Sharing AB and CS with EX5.5

12. cs host message