Distribution lists in addressbook views sorted by company

Distribution lists in addressbook views sorted by company

Post by Bill In » Tue, 14 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

Just wondering how one could get distribution lists to be seen in the same
container of an addressbook view when the addressbook view is sorted by
company name.

There is no company value in the distribution list propperties and I'm
hesitant to try export, blow away DLs and reimporting them with company
attributes.

Cheers

1. Any way to view SMTP sorted address list?

Does anyone know of a way to search/display SMTP addresses in exchange 5.5?
It's easy enough to see recipient addresses by name in the main view of the
administrator, but I can't find a way to search for an internet email
address that is buried somewhere inside the recipient list. Can anyone help?
Thanks!
Larry Leenerts
MCSE+I

2. Delete ghost server

3. Move Distribution List from Personal Addressbook to Exchange Server_

4. How to catch events on users

5. Sort Distribution list

6. Can I restore the data by copying over the *.edb files from the backup?

7. Distribution Lists: Sort by name doesn't

8. 505 blackhole problem!!!

9. Sort Distribution list

10. How to add address book view with a customized sorted view

11. sort and display of addressbook