I have seen this answer somewhere in the newsgroup
I've successfully used the following process to accomplish your goals:
1. Install the Win2k SP2 Adminpak on my Windows XP system
2. Install the Exchange System Manager
3. Install Exchange 2000 SP2 update
4. Uninstall the Win2k SP2 Adminpak
5. Install the .NET Server Beta 3 Adminpak
I hope this helps
Please do not send email directly to this alias.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
Ronen Gabbay MCT MCSE+I MCDBA
> I know that I can't install the Management tools from the Exchange
> 2000 cd on my WinXP pro (my laptop). I installed the Beta3 adminpak
> that i downloaded from Microsoft, but I still need the Exchange
> tools. I know the knowledge base says I should just user terminal
> server to connect to one that has tools loaded. Is there a 3rd
> party software that I can use?
> Thanks in advance!