book for learning Exchange Admin

Post by Jason Smallma » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I've got a test Exchange server and I'm after a book that will get me
through the basics. Anyone recommend one? I thought one of the MCSE exam
books might be usful as they are fact/task driven.

Jason

book for learning Exchange Admin

Post by jason marti » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Check out the books here http://www.swinc.com/resource/books.htm

hth
jason martin
frankfurt-short-bruza

Quote:> I've got a test Exchange server and I'm after a book that will get me
> through the basics. Anyone recommend one? I thought one of the MCSE exam
> books might be usful as they are fact/task driven.

> Jason

book for learning Exchange Admin

Start with Exchange Books Online  - free and created by competent authors.

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so
(in group).

Kirill